They can be the best of friends but...

They can be the best of friends but...
Introducing Ally and Jack

Monday, August 6, 2007

MORE DISNEY PICS

Here are some more pictures from our trip to Disney. We went for a full week, leaving on May 19, 2007 returning on May 26, 2007. We hit all the parks staring off at the Magic Kingdom, MGM, Epcot Center, Typhoon Lagoon, Animal Kingdom and rounded the week again at Magic Kingdom. We stayed at the Port Orleans - Riverside. This was one of the most memorable weeks of my life... Thanks again to my parents for giving us this trip. I love you sooo much...
Here is NaNA, PopPop, Ally and Jack outside of the Magic Kingdom.


This is at Typhoon Lagoon. It took a bit for Jack to warm up to the pool. It was huge and a little overwhelming for him...


This was taken on the tea cups with Nana and Poppop. I try and stay away from these rides. They make me sick... My dad took this photo. He's crazy.


Here we are...The clan...Like my parents pic...This was outside the Magic Kingdom.


Here is Ally and Jim in front of the Runaway Train. Ally wasted nothing to do with this ride. Jim and I went on it... Who ever invented the fastpass is a genius. Jim and I were able to go on all the good rides in all the parks thanks to the fast pass.

No comments: