This was taken at the Magic Kingdom at our dinner with Pooh and Friends for Jacks Birthday. They gave him a cupcake and a card. He loves Pooh however... we had to get this hat. He is too cute. At this dinner, Ally and Jack met all of Pooh's friends. It was fun!This picture was taken at Downtown Disney. Jack hates shopping and that is what we were trying to do that night... So, I took him outside and we hung out looking out at the lake. I know he had a plan to jump because he is always thinking of what to do to keep me on my toes...
This is Jim and Jack driving a one of the go carts at the Indy 500 at the Magic Kingdom. Jack wants to drive sooooo bad. This was his chance. My mom and I were behind them. I think Jack is a better driver than I am...
This is an example of Jack waving to all the characters. This particular one was him waving to Jasmine. He loves the ladies... And you will notice that his fingers are orange... Next to older women and driving... his other love, as previously explained is eating... Doritos Anyone???
Well... we had to do it... Since poor Jack has so many women in his life... His mom, his NaNA, E-mom, cousins Katie and Mallory, Emma... there is no wonder why the poor guy likes to play with girly things. Luckily for us... Jack took a nap in his stroller everyday. Like clockwork... no matter what he was doing... he fell asleep around 2pm. This particular day...he was fighting over this wand with Ally (and won of course), then in the middle of play... fell asleep. This one is being saved to show all his girlfriends!
No comments:
Post a Comment