They can be the best of friends but...

They can be the best of friends but...
Introducing Ally and Jack

Monday, August 6, 2007

ALLY'S 5TH BIRTHDAY PARTY AT OASIS

Ally wanted to have her birthday party this year at Oasis Family Fun Center so... that's where we had it. She invited some kids from her class, some friends Boothwyn (where my friend Lisa watches her and Jack for me), some kids from our neighborhood, Ryan and Emma and of course her cousins Katie & Mallory. In the end there were about 12 kids. She had a great time running around, playing mini golf and playing games. It turned out to be a success...
Here is half the clan eating pizza... patiently awaiting for the cake...
Here is the other half of the clan...
Here is Ally with Kevin and Dillon. The boys from Boothwyn. Ally loves going to Lisa's. She asks to go there on the weekends. Boy is she gonna miss Lisa next year when she is going to start Kindergarten. I'm trying to fill her in now but I don't think she understands just yet... I'm not looking forward to that day...
Here's crazy Ryan... This is Ally's first friend she has ever had. She loves him... She still says that Ryan is her boyfriend.... I think I do know that he is also the first boy she has kissed... because I think we witnessed it... Well... at least we think... God only knows what the two of them are ever up to when they are alone. I'm not looking forward to when they grow up... They will keep us on our toes...
Here is the other couple.... Jack and Emma... See...Watch out Uncle Byron... Jack is already checking her out... Its pay back time...

No comments: