They can be the best of friends but...

They can be the best of friends but...
Introducing Ally and Jack

Monday, August 6, 2007

I HAVE TO START SOMEWHERE...

Well, I finally did it... The berkoben family is finally on the web. It took sometime to get motivated to do this so, I'm hoping by posting what we are doing will keep me motivated to update this blog, take more pictures and keep everyone up to date with our family. I know I'm not the best at keeping in touch with everyone... so hopefully this is my way of sharing our story and lives with all of you...



Our journey is going to begin with our trip to Disney (which was in May) and I plan on posting up to the present. Once I get caught up... I plan on posting at least weekly. There is always something going on here...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Jim, Michelle, Ally and Jack!

I love all the pictures soo much! They are so stinkin' cute! I miss you all and seeing this makes me want to come visit so bad...=( But on the college budget...I am going to try to figure something out. =)

Ally looks beautiful and so grown up in her little mermaid outfit! I love it!! We are definitely all girly girls in this family!

Jack is getting so big and handsome too! I love the pic with him passed out in the stroller with the wand =) FABULOUS!

Love you all so much and miss you too

Love,

Cousin Tyana