They can be the best of friends but...

They can be the best of friends but...
Introducing Ally and Jack

Monday, August 6, 2007

ALLY'S DISNEY EXPERIENCE

I am starting with Ally's Disney Experience. Ally at the time was almost 5 (two months shy). It started out a little shakey because she was almost of afraid of about everything. She was a little shy about the whole experience and if you know Ally... The words Shy and Ally are very rarely in the same sentence. However, we think she may have been sick for the first couple of days. She kept complaining that her throat hurt however, by Tues... she came around. We only had to take her out in the middle of one show at MGM bc she was hysterically crying. It was the Little Mermaid show. You would think of all shows since her favorite Disney Character is Ariel, she would have stayed... but it was completely in the dark... However, Jack LOVED it... He wasn't afraid of anything the whole trip. By the end of the week, she was an old pro... See below for some pics.

This is at Typhoon Lagoon. Ally was a little hesitant about the water slide however, once she overcame that fear... We couldn't stop her... This is the first summer that I can truly say she is a fish just like I was... She had a blast... (NaNa... I see you...)

Let me just tell you... This was one of Ally's highlights of the trip. A picture with her Hero! Ally absolutly loves Ariel. Ally loves all things princess... This was a dream come true!

I know... I know... I'm not the best a fixing pictures... Let's all be happy I was able to figure out how to get it uploaded here... Anyway... This picture was taken before our breakfast with the characters. This is one of the gazillion princess dresses Ally now owns. For all of you "Non" princess fans... This is Ariels wedding dress. She is all decked out. She also wore this same outfit to our Princess Dinner in Norway at Epcot. She didn't seem to mind the fact that it was about 85 degrees.... Things we do for fashion...


This picture is taken at Epcot Center with you guessed it... Jasmine, Alladin and Geanie. We only waited in line for... oh.... lets say... about 45 minutes. The things we do for our kids... The look and smile on her face was worth every minute. I think if you were to ask Ally her favorite part of the trip... I think she would say... meeting the characters and getting their autographs. They are all like stars in her eyes....
This is Ally in front of the Magic Kingdom. See it... way back there... She is on top of the train station at the beginning of Main Street. Let me just say that, I thank God everyday for my wonderful parents that gave us this trip for Christmas. There is nothing I love more than... thinking back to this trip. It brings tears to my eyes to think how much fun we all had. I love my mom and dad very much and thank them for always putting me and my kids first! I LOVE YOU!!!!!

No comments: